I. Choose the suitable words to fill into the gap in these questions bellow
1. Whose bird is that ? It’s mine / It’s your
2. Can I brush your cat ( cause snake isn’t got hair)
3. Can I hold your hamster
4. Is that turtle
5. Are these rabbits
6. Bird can fly
7. Can I feed the fish? Yes, you can
II. Look at the pictures and fill to these gaps
1. Can I pet the dog.
2. Put down the turtle
3. Pick up the hamster
4. Brush the rabbit
5. Feed the fish
6. Pet the cat
7. Walk the dog
III. Rewrite these sentences using some words bellow
1. I / can / hamster / hold? Yes, you can / Sure
Can I hold your hamster?
2. Bird / Whose / is / that? ---> Whose bird is that?
3. It / is / dog / my. ---> It is my dog
4. It / is / snake / a? ---> No, it’s not
Is it a snake? ---> No, it’s not
5. are / Those / fish. ---> Those are fish
6. are / Those / Dogs? ---> Are those dogs?
7. Whose / rabbit / that / is? ---> Whose rabbit is that?
8. turtles / Whose / are / Those? ---> Whose turtles are those?
9. Do / put down / your dogs / you? ---> Yes, I do
Do you put down your dogs?
10. Can / brush / you / your snake ? ---> No, I can’t
Can you brush your snake ?
IV. Arrange these letters bellow to make meaningful words about name of animals
1. RAITBB ---> Rabbit 5. SNAEK ---> Snake
2. HATERMS ---> Hamster 6. BIRD ---> Bird
3. FIHS ---> Fish 7. TURTEL ---> Turtle
4. DGO ---> Dog 8. CTA ---> Cat