1.What key does not lock the door?
2. Where does June come before May?
3. What is the best place to put the cake in?
4. Why is the letter A like twelve oclock?
5. What is the difference between a soldier and a young girl?
6. Which can you keep after giving it to your friend?
7. What is it that was tomorrow and will be yesterday?
8. What comes twice in a moment, once in a minute and never in a hundred years?
9. What is it that larger the more you take from it?
10. Which letter of the alphabet goes round Great Britain?
11. When I eat, I live but when I drink, I die. What am I?
12. Why is the letter T like an island?
13. What word becomes shorter by the addition of a syllable?
14. What belongs only to you, and yet is used more by others than by yourself?
15. What goes up when the rain comes down?
16. What goes up but never comes down?
17. Which travels at greater speed, heat or cold?
18. Which 2 letters of alphabet have eyes?
19. Which 4 letter would frighten a thief?
20. Which can you keep after giving it to your friend?