1. Who always drives his customers away?
2. What is the longest word in the English language?
3. Why is the letter E so important?
4. What is higher without a head than with a head?
5. Where can you always find money?
6. What has ears but can not hear?
7. What has a head and a foot but no body?
8. Who works only one day in a year but never gets fired?
9. What has arms but can not hug?
10. What has a face and two hands but no arms, legs or head?
1. A taxi-driver.
2. Smiles, beacause there is a mile between the beginning and the end of it.
3. Because it is the beginning of everything
4. A pillow
5. In the dictionary
6. Corn (an ear of com: 1 bắp ngô)
8. Santa Claus
10. A shirt